1. The resolving power of an electron microscope is higher than that of an optical microscope because the wavelength of electron is ---- than the wavelength of visible light.
2. In the Bohr model of the hydrogen atom, the ratio of the kinetic energy to the total energy of the electron in a quantum state n is _______.
3. Five point charges, each of value +q, are placed on five vertices of a regular hexagon of side L. The magnitude of the force on a point charge of value -q placed at the centre of the hexagon is _______ netwtons.
4. A ray of light undergoes deviation of 30° when incident on an equilateral prism of refractive index √2. The angle made by the ray inside the prism with the base of the prism is ______ .
5. A car is moving in a circular horizontal track of radius 10 m with a constant speed of 10 m/s. A plumb bob is suspended from the roof of the car by a light rigid rod of length 1.00 m. The angle made by the rod with the track is
a. zero b. 45° c. 30° d. 60°
Source 1992 JEE